Having one and Sustaining it through changing seasons is FAR BETTER.
Fantasizing about a working home management system is GREAT. But...
I know. You've tried everything.
The many home management tips have you saved to your phone on social media. Post after post, trial after trial, nothing has worked. Now, you are left wondering if any thing is wrong with you.
Surpriseeeee! There’s nothing wrong. Your home is different from any other home in the world. I know it’s hard to believe, but consider the fact that there are no other human beings exactly like the people who make up your household, it means that there is a unique element to your home and family.
So, what has worked for Family A may not work for you and even if it works for a little time, may not be sustainable for your family.
That makes it important to me too.
Your home is important to you.
I’ll help you
- Simplify your home management across the MAIDforME six metrices.
- Define a structure/system that works for your unique family dynamic.
- Articulate who your ideal domestic staff is, with a clear job requirement/qualification and job description.
That’s not all.
You will be able to
- Adopt and deploy a management style that perfectly suits your personality and flows from you easily.
- Map out a clear and personalized sourcing, hiring, management and retention of domestic staff plan.
Bonus: You get a detailed report of the session and a recording, so you can watch over and over again, plus one MAIDforME Resource.
There are no perfect families. But there are STRUCTURED ones.
- relocated to a new city or country and your family is finding it hard to adjust to the new dynamic?
- had a baby but your maternity leave is almost over and you are trying to weigh your options to arrive at a win-win arrangement?
- lost a long time domestic staff and you feel frustrated and confused about how to find an ideal replacement who can get the ground running fast?
- lost count of the number of domestic staff that have passed through your home. You finally want to get it right.
- transitioned back into the career market and looking to delegate the running of our home into competent hands and also introduce a structure that enables your home thrive without your full involvement every time.
the running of your home just overwhelms you – what to eat, how to keep it clean, getting your children settled into a routine.
90 minutes virtual session; consultation and strategy, focused on arriving at a solution that best suits your home and most importantly, one you are comfortable with.
One MAIDforME resources to support your new found structure/home management style.
Full access to the recorded session, so you can watch as many times as you need to.
A detailed report and recommendation.
30 minutes follow up session via Whatsapp.
Hi, I'm your Expert
There's hardly anything I am more passionate about, than seeing families thrive because all six areas of the home run like a well oiled machine. I'll paint a picture. Think of Balanced family meals, Children on a routine they love, Parents doing things they love to do and not being held back from their dreams by the responsibility of home management. Exciting right? This is why I am committed to creating innovative solutions that sets families on a path of seamless home management and delivers to them the home of their dreams.