Structure at home should move from being just an idea you love, to an experience you get to enjoy.
Finding it hard to make that happen?
You may not think home management is that hard, but your reality says otherwise.
–You have not been able to action out any plan, even with all the home management resources you have bought.
– You start out well with routines and schedules, but fall off the tracks because you find it difficult to maintain the momentum.
–It’s never a good time to start out building your own structure at home because you are always busy.
–Everyone at home pushes back on your structure.
In this Community
- Get access to exclusive training courses that teach you how to build and sustain a working structure at home, even if you are starting from nothing.
- Leverage tools that help you get the work done 10x faster.
- Enjoy being with people who understand your journey and provide cheer, support and feedback.
- Take advantage of engagement and accountability and ensure you get your desired outcome.
"But I am not even domesticated!"
Just like many other people you would get to interact with in this community. A working life at home, characterized by ease and held together by structure, is for everyone who desires it and goes for it. It doesn’t matter if you love getting your hands dirty or not.
I’ll show you what to do.
- Uncover what your ideal life at home is and deploy a tested and trusted roadmap to making it a reality.
- Learn how to create and maintain the systems that contribute to your home’s final structure.
- Identify, manage and triumph over your overwhelm triggers.
- Overcoming guilt and corrective steps to moving past costly home management mistakes.
- The practicality of work-life balance; structuring a life at home that supports your life outside of home
- How to make structure a collective family responsibility; grooming excellent home management champions.
- How to engineer a domino effect of positive outcomes by learning to prioritize your home’s management needs.
- How to make home-management decisions that hit the goal the first time.
"There is always something new to learn with you. I thank God for the day I found you."
Oghenero, Neroz Place
Who should join LAHC?
*Grab this first launch pricing